-->

Friday, April 26, 2013

Insta Friday (April 26, 2013)




My week in review...per my iPhone anyway.....

Made lunch for my Mama...complete with "mangoritas"





***In between lunch and work on Friday afternoon...we followed the news coverage until the 2nd bombing suspect was caught...several of our friends and family were in lockdown...one of the scariest days ever...Friday night...to take a break...we enjoyed Zach's volleyball game****


I love my husband

On Saturday, Neil Diamond actually game to the Sox game and sang his signature tune that has become Boston's home tune....amazing...Sweet Caroline forever!

Alana's Birthday Party on Saturday was a blast...

My BFF's mom with her newest grandchild...Basils' baby girl Natalia :)


Diana LOVED the pinata and the bouncy house

Cass, Allison and Me

Gram



Sunday Lunch!




Play Date!



 Don't even get me started on the turkey we have seen this week- NIGHTMARE!


Hope you all had a great week!  Linking up with Jeannett at  Life Rearranged

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...