-->

Saturday, September 4, 2010

and what a WONDERFUL birthday it was!!!





























My 37th birthday started off just perfectly....my mom took me to breakfast at Leah Mae's Tea House in Haverhill...it was really special.

When I got home, my husband had cleaned the whole house. My stress went away. I was able to get so much work done (and things are looking up...I am getting busier...thank goodness!)

Later on, some of my girlfriends came over to celebrate with cocktails and appetizers and we had a blast getting ready for the big game!

Well...history was made. Windham High School had their very first Jaguar Varsity Football game last night and it was a smashing success. The papers all had them losing to Sanborn 26-0. Well, they had another thing coming! The Jags killed them 43-23. It was unbelievable and Zack had an amazing game.

It was perfect....Hurricane Earl blew out to see...we just got a light mist....the band came down to play and the cheerleaders rocked...the turnout in one word? AMAZING...and my hubby, was the announcer and did a stellar job.

I was so excited all night...it was a truly wonderful birthday. Thanks to my family and friends for being so wonderful!!!! Love you xoxoxo

1 comments:

Blogs said...

Happy Belated! You looked like you had a wonderful time!:) Everything looked perfect! Enjoy the weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...