-->

Sunday, October 19, 2008

To My Cass

I love you and I am here for you no matter what you need. I know that things may not have worked out with this pregnancy but things will work out again when the time is right.

Whenever you may have the urge to cry or get angry, just call me. You have been there through my darkest days...especially as of late. I don't know what I would have done without you and I want to do the same for you.

We have so many wonderful things to look forward to...Diana's Christening....NORTH CONWAY...the holidays...etc etc....can't wait to share all these times with you!

Lastly, look into your daughter's eyes and be thankful that you have that beautiful, healthy girl that fills your life with so much fun!!!

Love, Holly

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...