-->

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Party at Donna's :)







Donna- I know you were waiting for this one ;)

Like I have said before, Donna is my friend who did everything the way you are supposed to and WHEN you are supposed to. That is one of the reasons why I look up to her.

I also look up to her because she is basically an awesome person.

So, like me, she loves Greys and thought it would be fun to plan a girls night/party at her house to watch Greys and enjoy a night of Lia Sophia jewelry too.

Well, I didn't make it for Greys (big surprise and Thank you Baby Diana) BUT had a blast browsing jewelry and catching up with some ladies...oh yeah and enjoying some wine.

I attached a picture of the cross necklace I got for myself. I also got XMAS gifts for my mom and Gina but I an not posting them here for obvious reasons. Stay tuned for some personal pix from the party...haven't had a chance to download them yet.

Donna..I LOVED all of your Halloween decorations...you are so creative!!!!! The house looks beautiful and so do you!!

See you soon for our OPIS reunion :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...