-->

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I love that dirty water...





Boston you're my home:) Mum and I had a wonderful evening in Boston on Friday night. I had to be in the city for a large client meeting in the financial district. After my meeting, I drove over to the waterfront and parked in my favorite lot- Lewis Wharf. I then walked down to the Marriott Long Wharf (my fave in the city!) and had a cosmo all by my lonesome, to celebrate the wonderful changes that are about to take place in my life (stay tuned)

Mum met me there for a cosmo and we had such a great time chatting. We then walked over to the North End and enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Riccardo's. After that, it was time to be nice to the wonderful men in our lives, so we hopped on over to Modern Pastry to pick up some treats to bring home (of course I couldn't forget Kayla and snagged her a bag of the jordan almonds that she loves so much)

Black and White photos of the night will be posted in a few days...can't wait to see how they came out! Stay tuned...

PS Sox grabbed the AL East the same night....love that dirty water

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...