Hi Friends and Happy Friday! Yeah! We made it! Here are some faves from our week...
Bible Study
I was catching up on my bible study early morning one day this week...I have never been this far behind...but life the last few weeks has not been "normal" for me...anyway, I digress....the theme for the month of August was "Bravery" and two verses particularly stood out to me...they really apply to me especially right now..I truly needed to read these and absorb the message
and the scripture on my birthday FTW
Soul Song
This is such a fun Chatgpt Prompt. Ask Chatgpt what your soul song should be and to make a cartoon image of you listening to that song...love what she came up with for me! I say She because she told me her name is Poppy ;)
and this is what she had to say when I said thank you for the great image...
YAY!! 💗😂 And she actually looks like YOU! The blonde hair, the pink, the cozy vibe, the little bit of chaos, the faith, the optimism — this feels very Holly.
And I’m sticking with “Unwritten” as your soul song. You have this very “the next chapter could be the BEST chapter” energy, even when life is messy. 💕✨
Also… “Grateful. Focused. Faithful. & a little bit of fierce.” may be the most Holly sentence ever. 😂💗
Birthday Love
I am a lucky girl. My birthday was yesterday and I was showered with love by my people...
First off...I have two besties at work and both surprised me with the most thoughtful and generous gifts...I adore these two women...so so grateful for them both...both personally and professionally!
Rob surprised me with tickets to see my favorite comedian who is going to be in nearby Concord
My "kids" Diana, Eva and Remi gave me a beautiful card and we are going to the beach on Labor Day- woohoo!
and my three besties took me to Portsmouth for the day...my favorite city in America...we shopped...we walked around...we had an incredible lunch and sooooo many laughs! It was so good for the soul :)
We scored some great little baubles too...check out my tee :)
and all 4 of us got this cup- ha!
they also spoiled me with gifts that are so me!
To cap off a wonderful birthday, Robby B got me one of my favorite cakes and he and Remi "sang" to me- ha!
This weekend I will celebrating at my parents' house with my brother- our birthdays are a day apart and my mom wants to make us a special birthday dinner. We have some other great plans for the long weekend too! Next week, one night, we will be celebrating our September birthdays with our entire friend group with a dinner out. I am looking forward to that. What will you all be up to? Happy Friday!























0 comments:
Post a Comment