-->

Friday, August 21, 2026

Friday Favorites (August 21, 2026)

 



 
Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Well it has been an eventful and emotional week in these parts...that's for sure...but so happy Diana is moved into college...practicing with her team...and getting settled...it's ok if my heart aches and I cry all the time...it is part of life right? I am proud of her and excited for all of the college fun that is coming...so mixed emotions for sure...


Before we get to our faves....I am wishing my Dad Pete the Happiest of Birthdays!  He turns 85 today and you would never know!  He is still so very active...golfs a few times a week....he looks great and we are celebrating him this weekend!  Happy Birthday Dad- love you so much! XO
 

 



and now...the faves...
 


My Boy
 
 
He always seems to know when I need some extra love :/ 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hot Air Balloon

 

Spotted at 6 am on my way into the gym 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 Throw Back
 
 
Oh my heart...Story Land :/ 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 Biz Attire
 
Thank you Tik Tok for a Fab Sweater for Work! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Limelights
 
 
Tis' the Season! 
 






Recipe Cards
 
 
These are part of a new series I am doing on TikTok for Weekly Meal Planning.  We posted this week's meal plan and I included these new recipe cards that Chatgpt helped me create.  Will share here too!  Enjoy :)
 




 




That's a wrap!  Have a fabulous summer weekend friends!






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...