-->

Friday, January 27, 2023

Friday Favorites (January 27, 2203)

 




Happy Friday Friends!  It was a busy week in the blogging world so today will be short and sweet with a few faves!





My Girls and Their Joy


We attended a meeting at WHS on Thursday night to talk about an overnight trip for Diana next December- she will be heading to Broadway with the theater company and the itinerary is jam packed- I am so jealous!  Two shows- Two dinners- Lunch at the Stardust Diner- A Broadway workshop class with industry pros and more...so fun!




and this little bugger with the cutest friends and playing in the snow...wish I had Pidge's outlook on life..I think we all should...she finds the joy in every day and lives life to the fullest :)





Cuties


Giving this cute guy #NED a ride home one night this week....



Of course, after smelling the competition, we had to give ours a little extra love ;)





Fave Meal of the Week


I am LOVING zucchini in the air fryer!






Fave Author


Well one of them anyway..how come I just learned about this Hopeless series?  Can't wait to dive in!  Have any of you read these books?  Do you like Colleen Hoover?





My Babies


The flashback...the pain in my heart




That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends!  One week closer to spring!

Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE













12 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Isn't it funny how jealous dogs can be?! Ours freak out every time we walk through the door with sniffing our legs. This usually doesn't bode well with them when three of them have come home from working in a vet's office and they smell other dogs. My husband and two sons own their own business- they repair medical equipment for hospitals, doctors, dentists, chiropractors and veterinarians. It's like they're all tell them they're mad because they cheated on them (the dogs). We laugh every time. Remy is PRECIOUS. I love him and I know he is well loved in your home!

Holly said...

@Jennifer that is SO Funny and so true right? I always feel guilty- ha!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I haven't tried zucchini in the airfryer. I must now! I've liked some Colleen Hoover books but others haven't been my favorite. Kiddos (and the pups) are so cute!

Tanya said...

The Broadway trip sounds incredible. Jack did a similar trip with his high school choir and had such a good time. Enjoy your weekend!

Maria Rineer said...

That is an exciting trip for Diana! One of Abby's dance teachers talked about taking the girls to NYC but it never panned out :(. Alyssa reads Colleen Hoover books but I have not read any. Have a great weekend!

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

That NY trip sounds amazing! I need to cut my zucchini like that! Your linky profile pic is so good!

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Hello Holly! I came here following a link from Julie when she posted on January Blues. So nice to meet you, and see your favorite Friday smiles! So many blessings to be thankful for! Your babies are adorable, I'm sorry for the pain in your heart. How fun that your daughter gets to travel to Broadway! Many blessings to you!

Joanne said...

I haven't heard of that Hopeless series but I do tend to like most of Hoover's books. That Broadway trip sounds wonderful!

Ruth said...

The trip to NY just sounds fantastic and I bet Diana can hardly wait until December! I hope you have a great weekend!

Jennifer White said...

I love those throwback photos. I've read quite a few Colleen Hoover books, but I haven't heard of that series. I'm adding it to my Goodreads list now :) Thanks!!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

That NY trip sounds amazing!! I hope Diana has a blast! Yay for playing in the snow. My girls are still loving being outside. I know one day they will be "to old" to like playing in the snow, so we try as much as we can. I have heard of Colleen Hoover but haven't ready any of her books. I may have to change that.

Natasha said...

That NYC trip sounds AMAZING! I'm envious!!! And yay for being closer to spring :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...