-->

Friday, May 20, 2022

Friday Favorites (May 20, 2022)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Yeah!  My fave day!


Today I am extra excited because I am taking off for Nantucket with some besties....promise to have a full recap on Monday!


Until then, linking up HERE and sharing some faves from our week

 

 


Girls Night Out


 Celebrating BA's Bday at Grazie


The outfit





 The Birthday Girl








The Awesome Dinner






The Crew

 


 

 

 

Fave MEMEs




and this one sent to Lea...


and this one sent to Diana...we laughed...and she agreed...HA!




Book Club


#22 "Reminders Of Him" by Colleen Hoover


and it was my turn to host again







Lilacs


Tis the season and they bring me JOY- one of the best smells in the world!




That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends!

8 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

You are a social butterfly! I love this about you and how you seem to enjoy every second of life. I think it's great to live that way, because as we'll see someday, life is short, so it's good to enjoy it and to live it abundantly! I'm a little jealous of your book club. I really want to be in one! I've tried one before with no success and I'm thinking of trying again this summer. Do you have any tips or tricks to help make it successful? Thanks for sharing! I hope you have a great time in Nantucket! I can't wait for that recap. ❤

Holly said...

@Jennifer Thank you so much! As far as book club, we made a pact in the beginning that we make sure it survives and does well so at the end of each meeting, we decide the next hostess. The hostess gets to pick the book that we read. We also agreed that the hostess provides the food and the guests each bring wine. It is pretty simple we have done a great job over the last few years making sure we continue! :) Hope that helps!

Andrea Nine said...

I loved your girls sign out outfit! I too agree that you are such a social sweetheart! Always doing such fun things with such wonderful people! I wish we had a better circle of friends, it’s harder when you get older. Book club sounds great!

Good Better Best Food said...

Can you feel the jealously I have about Nantucket as I am typing this??? Have the Best time. See you back here next week for Monthly Musings. I will email you this weekend about topics.

Maria Rineer said...

Your outfit is super cute and your memes are on point as usual. The food and your celebrations/ get togethers all looks spectacular. I hope you have a great weekend!

Joanne said...

Oh I love lilacs!! I've been trying to grow some in our yard for years. I hope you have the best time in Nantucket!!

Ruth said...

Hope you have a wonderful time In Nantucket! I'm excited to hear all about it on Monday. It's one of the places in the world that I would really love to visit.

Jennifer White said...

I can't wait to read about your Nantucket trip. I love Colleen Hoover books.The lilacs are so pretty. I love fresh flowers in the spring and summer! I hope you had a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...