-->

Friday, January 21, 2022

Friday Favorites (January 21, 2022)

 


Happy Friday Friends!  Yay....or should I say....



Linking up, as always, HERE and sharing some faves from our week!







Fave MEMEs




























2021 in Review


Finally getting around to posting my video- 1 Second A Day for 2021....Despite all of the challenges...life is beautiful






Getting Into the Valentine Spirit!  

 

(being inspired by my friend Sarah and snagging these adorable earrings from Cora's Den)












My Pride and Joy


They literally bring me so much joy- it is a privilege to raise these girls...time please stop....

 

(Mrs M sent me this video of Diana rehearsing her contemporary number for YAGP)



and my little Pidge getting more and more aggressive- she kills me! ;)





Sunrise



As I was leaving the gym one day this week, I came out to the most beautiful sunrise...I had to take a picture...

 


 


That's a wrap- have an amazing weekend friends!



7 comments:

Jennifer White said...

I love all your Valentine’s Day decor, earrings and sweater. Your girls are amazing! I know you are so proud. I hope you have a great weekend.

Tanya said...

Thanks for the reminder to pull out my Happy Everything plate with the heart! Love the hockey video! have a wonderful weekend!

Nicole said...

What great Valentine's décor! And I really like your heart sweater! Hope you have a great weekend!

Maria Rineer said...

The quote about having a teenage daughter- oh my word!! How true way too often and for me right now, times two! I love those earrings and your adorable heart sweater. Your decorations remind me that I need to get my Valentine's Day decor out. Have a great weekend!

Joanne said...

Love all your Valentine stuff! What a beautiful sunrise.

Am I the only one that hears Kermit's voice in my head while reading memes with his face?

Sunshine and Books said...

You always share the best memes!! The omicron/champagne one makes me laugh so hard!! I love your valentine’s decor - especially those earrings!! I have that heart sweater too and it is so comfy! Your girls are so amazing and they are so lucky to have such a supportive, amazing mama!! Have a great weekend!

Ruth said...

Your heart sweater is just so cute!! I really enjoyed your video, what a great idea. You've inspired me to do the same. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...