-->

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Breakfast Cookies

 



Hi Friends!  Are you like me?  Do you get into meal ruts?  I have been eating so many egg whites and Greek yogurt that sometimes I want to change things up...enter The Breakfast Cookie.  Now, you can certainly add things to beef up the protein count (like your favorite protein powder) but hey, I kept things simple and focused more on my fiber intake.  Result?  Delish and Oh So Nutrish!

 

Here is what you will need:

 

 


Here is how to put these bad boys together:

 

  • Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a large tray with parchment paper. Set aside. 
  • In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients, except for your chocolate chips, and mix well. Fold through your chocolate chips. 
  • Form 16 small balls of dough and place each one on the lined tray/cookie sheet. Press each ball into a cookie shape. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden on the edges.
  • Remove from the oven and allow cooling on the tray/sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.


Enjoy with your coffee...go ahead...you will thank me!



4 comments:

My Glittery Heart said...

These look SO GOOD!

Joanne said...

Those look delicious!!

Maria Rineer said...

Going to try these! Yum!!

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

Think I will try these to take to the beach for breakfast. Don't want to spend a lot on groceries and don't want to eat out the whole time. Could bake these the day before we leave and take them with us. They sound divine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...