-->

Friday, March 5, 2021

Friday Favorites

 

 

Hi Friends!  Happy Friday- we made it!  Wahoo!  Linking up HERE and sharing a few faves from our week..




My ABSOLUTE FAVE of the Week!

 

Diana placed FIRST in NEW HAMPSHIRE for the National PTA Reflections Competition

(Category: Dance Choreography)

 

We are so proud of her!






Next stop = NATIONALS!


and I love that her dance studio caught her in action this week...she is the one in the middle :)




 
 
Fave New Series


Thanks to my Mom, I started watching Ginny and Georgia on Netflix- it is great!  Perfect mix of adult drama and teen angst and just cute all around...check it out!





My Workouts


This week, I have burned more calories than I ever have in a week...as I learn how and when to eat, I am seeing that I am better fueling my workouts and feeling even better!  Yes I am still really enjoying heated yoga too!









and because it is all about BALANCE


and I need to still do life and love it...Wine Club this month was focused on all sparkling wines- so fun to try different ones from different countries and our friend Lisa did an amazing job pairing the foods

 





 and we all chipped in with different kinds of chocolate...I put together a platter of different ones from Whole Foods 



and we celebrated Jess's Bday too :)






That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends!


12 comments:

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...

Yay for your daughter! She is awesome! Ballet is so competitive and hard, and it is amazing how good at it she is at such a young age! Happy weekend!

Ella Williams said...

Wow!! Congrats to Diana!! That is amazing!! I’m so happy that you got to spend some time with your friends. Have a great weekend!!

My Glittery Heart said...

Love all the ballet pictures! Congrats!
I just finished watching Ginny and Georgia! Loved it!

Rechelle said...

Love the wine club! Congrats to Diana :)

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

That dessert platter for your wine club looks AMAZING! Congrats to Diana too. Hope you have a great weekend!!

Joanne said...

Congrats to Diana!! That is amazing!!

Good Better Best Food said...

So proud of your health journey and can't wait to follow the dance competition.

Happy Friday
Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Sunshine and Books said...

Wow!! Congratulations to Diana! I was intrigued by Ginny and Georgia and now I think I need to watch it. I am so proud of you and your healthy journey! It isn’t always easy but it is always worth it. Sticking with it is hard, but you are rocking it! Have the best weekend!

natalie blair said...

I love the ballet photos! So proud of her too! Your food as always looks so good I wouldn't even know where to begin. And is that a plate of chocolate? OMG!!!

I am going to look into that Netflix show!! I need something to watch today while my husband goes to the boat store with his dad LOL

Tanya said...

Congratulations to Diana! That is amazing!!

Maria Rineer said...

Congrats to Diana! That is awesome!! I hope she does as well at nationals. Oh my, that food looks good. I don´t drink wine but I would eat all of that food in an instant (I went through about a two week stretch of eating ONLY healthy food but I fell off the wagon yesterday and that food is speaking my name, lol).

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

Congratulations do Diana! And I agree, it is all about balance for sure. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...