-->

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

How We: Do Christmas Edition

Oh friends...we Christmas HARD....and it has been starting earlier and earlier every year...I think it is because my girls are 10 and 4 and I try to sqeeze as much of the holiday magic in for them as possible...but who am I kidding...I am also the biggest kid around so we all just go with it!!  :)

Linking up with Erika and Shay HERE and sharing "How We Do Christmas"


We have annual traditions that we start with and check off our "Holiday Bucket List"...they have included:

Taking a Family Pic for our Christmas Cards



Enjoying Watching Diana dance in The Nutcracker



Mama and Auntie Cass enjoy Black Friday shopping!


 
We decorate every corner of our home!


 
Stone Zoo Lights with Mimi and Papa



Festival of Trees with Mimi



Atkinson Tree Lighting with the Grahams



and visiting our loved ones at the cemeteries



and newer traditions including


Jammie Cocoa Christmas



and Mama's Annual Holiday Recipe Exchange


 This year, we added in some new fun too!


We took Mimi and Papa to the mansions in Newport RI and enjoyed them all decorated for Christmas


We saw The Grinch live in Boston with besties!


and We enjoyed holiday crafting at Auntie Mar's!


Then on the actual holiday eve and day, this is what happens...
 
On Christmas Eve, we go to Auntie Peggy's for our Family Feast of the Seven Fishes



and on Christmas Day we celebrate with all the kiddos for presents and breakfast and then head to Mimi and Papa's for Christmas Dinner 



Can't wait to read all about your traditions!

3 comments:

Rechelle said...

I just LOVE all the festivities you do, so much fun with family! And your Christmas picture this year is my favorite!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

SO many fun traditions! Enjoy the rest of the season!

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

Oh my goodness, where to even start. I love all of your fun traditions. I love that you do a recipe exchange too. I bet that is a ton of fun. That poinsettia tree looks amazing, I bet that experience was so much fun. I love all of your traditions and all of your decorations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...