-->

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

What I Wore Wednesday (Spring 2017)

What I Wore


Well I haven't participated in this linkup in quite some time.  I made a conscious effort of snapping pics of some recent outfits over the last month.  I am calling this "Spring" even though the temps really started warming up over the last few days!

Linking up with Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy HERE

 Here are some recent faves

So I took a chance and put stripes and leopard together.  I have seen this look on so many blogs and thought I would take the chance- I think it worked?  What do you think? (and check out Pidge peaking in...kills me!)

and another shot of the shoes because I couldn't resist ;) (Yep that's Pidge again)
 
Jacket, J Crew, OLD, find similar HERE
Top, J Crew Factory, find it HERE
Jeans, Old Navy, OLD, find similar HERE
Necklace, Ebay, find similar HERE
Shoes, J Crew Factory, OLD, SOLD OUT and honestly could not find similar ones- they are sold out everywhere right now but I am sure they will restock over the next few months


I also tried the outfit with these bone wedges I just picked up.  I was afraid they would be too high but I think they work.  I LOVED the straps!

 Shoes, Nordstrom, find them HERE


and speaking of "Nordy's", snagged this pretty top.
Still unsure if I like the cut outs on me but I LOVED the color
 Top, Nordstrom, Find it HERE
Necklace, OLD, Nordstrom Rack, Find similar HERE 


and I will leave you with a little Lilly
Just started taking out my "After Party Sale" finds.  These items are from the January sale.  Praise the Lord...the warm weather is finally here in New England!

For church on Sunday, I threw on this Lilly
The Irina Shift Dress in Guava Melon Exotic Stripe


 Dress, Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale so SOLD OUT there but you can find it on Ebay HERE
Necklace, Kendra Scott, FROM MY MOMMY!  You can still find it HERE 
Sandals, Tory Burch Millers via Ebay.  You can still find them HERE

and last night was the first night of golf for the season!  It hit 88 degrees here in April- record breaking temp- woohoo!!    I was in my happy place...outside..playing golf and breathing in the fresh air...and finally feeling the warm sun on my body...truly a summer person...ahhhh.

Although you can't see it that well, I thought I would still share a quick selfie in my golf outfit since I was so happy :)
 
Now that Spring is here, you will see me making more of an effort with my outfits.  I can't wait to be inspired by your outfits!  Grabbing my coffee now :)

2 comments:

Tara Usher @ Mommy in a Nutshell said...

You are so cute! You look great in Lilly and I think the leopard wedges are my favorite.

A Gal Named Al said...

Love stripes and leopard together! That blue and pink dress is precious! I did a horrible fake tan this weekend and have had to wear long sleeves and pants all weem- miss my dresses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...