-->

Friday, May 15, 2015

Insta Friday



A week in the life....well this week's post is more like three weeks in my life.....



Guess who lost her first tooth?  Yep- Diana Mary!
and the Tooth Fairy brought her $10 and a starfish ring (because it was the first one)


Play Date with Ana!

Cass and I went to the Tedx event at Searles- really enjoyed hearing some inspirational speakers!

First Alex and Ani!  She picked the pink stone on the gold bracelet :)

Time to seed!  Can't wait to plant!  Spring is here!

My Cool Cats!

Checking out the new sandwich shop in town- 33 Hilltop- Diana gave it 2 thumbs up

Her favorite outfit

One of the many lovely things Diana made me for Mother's Day :)


My guardian angel....and she buys me Lilly pens....LOVE!

Bus stop

Fresh cut chives from our yard...going into the corn dip that Ally requested for her upcoming graduation

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...