-->

Friday, October 10, 2014

Insta Friday (October 10, 2014)




The past two weeks...per my iPhone


LOTS of shots of my girls...in my spare time i.e. when I am not working, they are my  life, what can I say?














LOVE decorating for Fall and Halloween




Dinner with Friends...Joan and Dan..brought together originally by the Jaguars :)


 Celebrating a Wonderful Life
CJay is cancer free and celebrating his big 21st birthday!


This past weekend was birthday party central

First Alexis on Saturday (my goddaughter)...the girls enjoyed braids...nails and tattoos







and then Alice and her wild and crazy Frozen party




Saturday night, we went out for dinner with my business partner and her family
Her hubby introduced us to Portugese food....Rob had GOAT...I was less adventurous and had the shellfish stew...we started with some great appetizers too- flaming linguica and grilled octopus



The beauty of every day life.....linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...