-->

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Michael Jackson 1958-2009


Michael Jackson has passed. It makes me very sad. He was one of the biggest musical/dance influences of my life and one of the biggest icons....I still remember making up dances with my friends to his songs. In addition to the dancing...I recall much screaming and crying every time he came on the screen. I also remember my mom saying, "I can't believe this...it is like the Beatles all over again..."

I will never forget that and will never forget this troubled soul. He had a difficult life and was the source of much media criticism. What is it like to feel that pressure to always perform perfectly? Who knows? What I do believe is that he is in a better place.

MJ- R.I.P- You will never be forgotten.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...