-->

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day 2009!







My favorite yes? Well ONE of my favorites of course...my first year as a true "biological" mom...I got so many Happy 1st Mother's day wishes..too cute.

Honestly, like most of you already know, I have been a mom for over 7 years now...a stepmom that is. Last year, I was pregnant with Baby Diana during Mother's Day so that kinda counted too right?

Anyway...I have enjoyed all of the joys of motherhood through my stepchildren but yes Baby Diana has allowed me to gain the full experience.

I experience pure joy watching her explore and discover things...or when she merely smiles or laughs which is pretty much all the time!

I am so grateful that God blessed me with this gift and I intend to provide her with the best life I can.

We had a great time this year! We visited with Grammy and Papa and had breakfast and then we headed over to Mimi and Papa's for a cookout...I made Raspberry Mojitos which threw everyone over the edge...ha ha a classic Griswold day...Dad cooked for us on the grill and Matt whipped up his famous eggplant parm.

Rob got me the baby carriage charm for my pandora bracelet which I felt was so special. Love you babe :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...