-->

Friday, June 28, 2024

Friday Favorites- Summer Favorites Edition (June 28, 2024)

 


 

Hi Friends and Happy Friday! YEAH!  We made it!  Today I am sharing some Summer Faves...what I think of and what I love in a few categories....so here we go!





Fave Summer Outfits


White linen pants with just about anything but LOVE them paired with a green tank...All Things Lilly...and Palazzo Pants with a Tank






Fave Summer Scents


Cool Water- Salt and Stone and Les Sabres Roses by Louis Vuitton (snagged in Rome last summer!)





Fave Summer Drinks


Frose- Sauvignon Blanc- Iced Coffee- Iced Tea



Fave Summer Bites

 

Shellfish like Lobster and Shrimp and Oysters- Caprese Salad- Rolo Ritz Bars- Peaches- any Red, White and Blue Dessert- Anything grilled/BBQ especially with some Corn on the Cob





Fave Summer Movies

 

Jaws- Dirty Dancing- Barbie





Fave Summer Songs

 

Watermelon Sugar- Boys of Summer- Feels Like Summer





Fave Summer Books

 

Are You There God It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume (from my childhood- still a fave), That Summer by Jennifer Weiner and The Blue Bistro by Elin Hilderbrand




Fave Summer Places

 

The Beach (specifically Wallis Sands in Rye or Hampton Beach in Hampton), The Lake (specifically Lake Winnipesaukee in NH), and Boston in the summer is one of my all time faves!




What are some of your summer faves....let's Follow the JOY!

6 comments:

Amy Scott said...

I found a really good French Sauv Blanc at Trader Joe's that I need to buy again - your drink and food pics look so good. Yes to white linen pants. I have some from Old Navy that are so old but still look fine!

Maria Rineer said...

Love your fashion style and all of your recipes for those fun summer get togethers. I made your Ritz bars for the first time on a hot July day for when my brother came to visit us and now I associate those bars with summer and great taste!

Bri said...

All of that summer food looks & sounds so good! I still haven't had a smore yet this summer! I might have to fix that ASAP

Memphis Bridges said...

I have some white jeans, but I am inspired to get some white linen pants...such a summer classic fashion piece. Have a great weekend!

Joanne said...

I'm wearing white capris with my Lily top today! I am going to have to try those Ritz bars-- perhaps that my 4th of July dessert this year.

My Glittery Heart said...

We are headed to the beach tomorrow and I am so excited about yummy seafood!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...