-->

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Our 2022 Thankful List

 




Every Thanksgiving Week I like to think about what I am thankful for over the past year AND I also poll my family of course....I make my girls stop and think and express their gratitude.  It is such an important skill to learn because so often we take so many gifts for granted...so here it goes....


I am going to start with me because truth be told, it is 6:15am here and I am waiting for the rest of my family to wake up- HA!



Robby B


I have always been thankful that God brought Rob and I together.  He truly is my best friend- my soul pate- my partner and rock AND this year he proved it even more...he became the best caretaker and cheerleader especially on the days when I didn't even have the energy to sit up and on the dark days when I didn't think I could go on one more day...I will never forget it...he made me believe I could get better again and pushed me to do so.

 


 

My Girls

 

They bring me so much joy...grateful that I have the privilege of raising them...they make me laugh...they keep me young and I was meant to be their Mom

 


 

 Our Parents

 

For their help...support and loyalty...

 



 

 My Little Fam...My Stepkids


No this life was not planned...it is not where I ever saw myself and you know what?  It is exactly where I am supposed to be and if you open your heart and listen for the direction from the big guy...you will be filled with endless joy...kids have a way of making you appreciate life :)


 


My Tribe

 

I am blessed beyond measure to have been able to find such great people especially in adulthood...they make raising kids easier...they make us working moms feel empowered and able to conquer the world....and no one brings on the belly laughs more then them...I am grateful!

 


 

My Career

 

I am thankful I get to do what I love AND be able to work from home as often as I do...I have been in the staffing industry for 25 years and I never get tired of it...sure some days I want to throw in the towel when I get ghosted by a candidate or when a client is being a bully but overall this industry feeds my soul...I hope to have part ownership in my current firm or own my own firm in the future...this goal keeps pushing me forward!




So now...what is my family grateful for?



Robby B



That we got through your health issues for the most part

The Joy of watching the kids do what they love

Our Marriage

Our Faith

Steady Jobs

Family and Friends



Diana Mary



Sleep

Coffee

Christmas

Makeup

Family

Clothes

Nutcracker



Eva Teresa

 


 

Friends

Family

Remi

Food

Clothes

The Nutcracker

School

 


So what are YOU thankful for?

4 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

What a great post! It is so important to practice gratitude. My sister was in the staffing industry for quite a few years before she moved to Canada and stayed home with her girls. She was a regional vice president for one of the big staffing companies; she's hoping to move back to the States soon and will likely look for work in that industry again. It was a good one for her and it sounds like a good one for you. I love your goal! Have a great Thanksgiving Eve ;).

Jennifer White said...

Awe! I love this post. I love that you asked your family what they are thankful for as well. I'm with Diana on coffee...haha I'm so glad you are feeling better. I hope you all have the best Thanksgiving and Nutcracker weekend.

Andrea Nine said...

What a precious post! So much to be thankful for. I have always been very envious of your tribe. So lovely. Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Joanne said...

Aw, I LOVED reading this post! So many wonderful things to be thankful for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...