Amen for quiet time and quality time! I've built in quiet time for everyone during our summer weekday schedule- no devices, movies, computers, etc. It's so nice to do something else, like read or play a board game together. Have a great day!
Welcome to The Pink Lady! I'm so happy you're here!
I'm a New England wife, proud mom, recruiter by day, and lifestyle blogger by heart. Here you'll find easy family recipes, favorite finds, faith, travel adventures, celebrations, and all the little moments that make life sweet.
Whether you're looking for tonight's dinner, a great Amazon find, or just stopping by for Friday Favorites, I hope you'll grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile.
I'm so glad you're here!
💗 Holly
1 comments:
Amen for quiet time and quality time! I've built in quiet time for everyone during our summer weekday schedule- no devices, movies, computers, etc. It's so nice to do something else, like read or play a board game together. Have a great day!
Post a Comment