-->

Friday, June 13, 2014

Insta Friday (June 13, 2014)

life rearranged



A Melancholy Week In The Life....


Big Week this was....

I returned to work after a wonderful maternity leave...though I worked throughout my leave at home....I was back in the office...good to be back to a routine but I missed my babies...


Back to the posts where most of the pix are from our weekend fun...but it is all about balance and I am so so grateful for mine!

Lunch with Mum...Crab Stuffed Avacado

Cocktails and Apps with Friends Before Our Awesome Dinner with our Hubbies
You MUST try The Copper Door in Bedford NH.  Check it out HERE

 T Ball Fun



Peonies from our Yard!


Getting Ready for Another Great Summer at Sky Meadow..The girls are ready for the pool!




Windham Fast & Fun 5K (with the BFF)

Eva thinks we are all crazy ;)




Da Da!!!!

Eva's First Day at Kiddie Academy (someone got to visit her twice that day!)

Eva a.k.a "The Pidge"

and wrapping it up with Diana's Graduation from Kiddie Academy


Hope you all had a great week!  Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...