-->

Friday, May 24, 2013

Insta Friday (May 24, 2013)

Insta Friday



life rearranged



Snapshots of my week...capturing the beauty in every day life....

Newly discovered CHIVES in our yard!


Soooo...since my rents were coming over, needed to find a recipe to capture the flavor of the chives and blossoms....Exhibit A ;)

Play Date Essentials


Saturday Trip to Build A Bear...because someone has been working on her listening skills :)

Getting ready for the 2013 Griswold Garden






I had Rob plant a lilac bush...hope it takes...I grew up with one in my yard...one of the best smells ever!



Date Night! Seaglass with Kimmy and Tom (and my hubby made an appearance on the dance floor which is RARE- so fun)




My mom (with her green thumb) came up on Sunday to make sure we planted our garden right (THANK GOD)


Usual sighting at Zach's games....playing with her S Pals


My monkey





Favorite wine at last night's wine group 




Hope you all had a great week!  Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...