Hi Friends and Happy Friday! As always, sharing some faves from our week AND I will be back tomorrow with a bonus post so bop on by if you can!
Now back to some faves
College Cheer!
Oh friends, Diana started practices this week...it is intense and so very exciting. We are grateful she is getting to know some girls before classes start- it will make the whole process less daunting. She had to submit some videos of a few cheers and a few dances to the coaches so they could check out what they are working with so she had me help her and I got very excited :)
Example of an excerpt of a Game Day Dance- Go Mack! ;)
My Guys
My 2 fave ones to be exact...we had to snap some pics for Rob's office...they are recognizing National Dog Day...we are bias but our guy is just the cutest and smooshiest around!
Monday Night Date Night!
Why not? The girls went to my parents for a sleepover and to spend some time together before Diana goes off to college. I had a Blackout Meeting and Rob picked me up after and we headed out for what he calls "Draps." It was a great little time :) You can see my Tiktok Video below- trying to give these wonderful people some exposure- the owners are amazing people in town!
More QT with Pidge
Eva and I dropped off Diana at Merrimack one night for a practice and we killed some time down the road at Starbucks- she got her customary Vanilla Bean Frappe and I tried something new to me- an Iced Decaf Americano with Orange Cream Foam- to die for!












7 comments:
Exciting about Diana and her practices starting! It must really seem real now!! For those who don't live close enough to M to be dropped off and picked up for practice, would they have to be moved in already to the dorms? Like how would that work if someone from Michigan was on the cheer team? The restaurant food looks so good! Have a great weekend!
I love that you helped Diana with her cheer video submissions! Those dumplings look AMAZING from your date night this week; I'm currently obsessed with pan-seared gyoza myself at the moment. I love hearing your voice!
I don't know much about cheerleading but to me Diana looks amazing at it.
I love that Rob recognised National Dog Day and how great to have a date.
Your Starbucks drinks always look so much better than the ones over here.
Great question Maria! Those who are coming from longer distances aren't joining until move in which will be on the 19th. Some may meet then at Bryan University in RI next week for NCA camp but the string attendance/practices starts upon move in. Grateful Diana is close so she can attend the practices and team bonding things early :)
Sorry for all of my typos- haven't had my Mega Tea yet- ha! Hopefully you get what I was laying down Maria ;)
Always love dumplings Jen :) Loved hearing yours!! XO
Aww thank you Kim :) It always amazes me that things can be so different in other countries even though we are talking the same company!
Post a Comment