Hi Friends and Happy Wednesday! It is time for my favorite linkup of the month with Shay and Sheaffer! I am not happy about it this month, however. I "dislike greatly" that we are through another month of summer...my favorite season...and that much closer to Diana moving to school...eek...slow down for the love of God! Anyway...here is what is up with us...
What We're Eating This Week
Monday- Girls Eating at Mimi and Papa's During Their Sleepover Adventure :) M&D out at Windham Restaurant after the Blackout Meeting for Cocktails and Apps- Monday Night Date Night? Why Not!
Tuesday 7/28/26- Pulled Chicken Sliders with Cole Slaw and Corn on the Cob
Wednesday 7/29/26- Cheesy Meatballs, Pastina and Broccoli
Thursday 7/30/26- Chicken Fries and Veggie Fried Rice
Friday 7/31/26- Pizza Night!
What I'm Reminiscing About
Eva as Matilda in 2023
and Diana as Matilda in 2019
Since we just enjoyed the girls' return to TTTC, I am reminiscing about past shows and all of the magic!
What I'm Loving
I am loving Tiktok and constantly learning about what kind of content "hits." I am loving working with Eva on videos and ideas. I jumped on the train of sharing what I think is worth the spend/splurge and I did a Southern NH edition. One of the things I said that was worth it is the Chicken Milanese at Dreo in Salem. Lea and I made that happen last week and agreed it is to die for. If you are local, hit them up and try the Milanese-you won't regret it!
What We've Been Up To
Eva had a blast at TTFC- Triple Threat Film Camp
We filmed our 2026 Blackout Tee Shirt Sale Video
We Made Our Summer List
Diana won Athlete of the Week for CHaD 2026!
We have been loving the new Blackstone to cook dinner on!
The Rail Trail is still bringing me JOY
We have been buying the essentials and getting organized for Diana's big move to college- I am not ready and I just keep putting one foot in front of the other :/
We LOVED watching Diana cheer at the CHaD game!
4th of July Weekend at the Lake was Incredible thanks to our Bestie Hosts- Tom and Laurel
and my girls loved every day of TTTC (Triple Threat Theater Camp)...they are BACK!
We enjoyed a Date Lunch...it is good to be able to spend more time together again
The girls really enjoyed their night of filming with TTTC- they made a Thriller video and it came out fabulously...can't wait to share it here when we get the link!
We love when Nancy is our server- she just loves our Diana!
Check out the Strawberry Galette I made- couldn't believe I could pull this off AND it became great Tiktok content
Speaking of Tiktok! My Channel is up and I am having fun creating content with my editor Eva B! Our first goal is 200 followers- then 500 then 1,000 which will then enable me to become an affiliate which is the goal- woohoo! Follow along if you are on Tiktok at "Holly Helps Mamas"
My Tiktok Shop Video got over 9,000 views! That is the most successful one yet :)
You can check it out here on Youtube
There has been more rail trail...
More TTTC!
I scored the free Parke Tumblers at Dunks for my Girls- that was a fun day!
and I ran an open house for my real estate boss
Robby B also has a 2nd job...necessary evil for both of us right now- hoping to not have to do this for much longer- just need the job market to keep moving in the right direction...anyway, I digress...
He loved that several friends came out to his gig one recent Friday night!
and Diana and I tried a new coffee shop...I have been dreaming about my iced latte ever since!
We have been enjoying the grad party circuit...for me, it's an extra excuse to hang out with my favorite Senior Mamas
and we enjoyed Eva's last softball tourney of the season
and we experienced so much JOY watching our girls do what they love at the TTTC Performance- Diana played Dawn in Waitress
and Eva played Alice in Bye Bye Birdie
Rob, Eva and I enjoyed Summer S'mores on Sunday Night while Robby B made his Tiktok debut ;)
and Diana was thrilled to experience Ariana Grande at the Boston Garden with her two BFFs :)
What I'm Dreading
I am trying to stay positive and there is no dread...just mixed emotions...as you can imagine
What I'm Working On
Several Things...and I am excited about it right now...for Recruiting I am working on some great new roles...for Real Estate I am trying to get some new buyers and ideally a seller! For Blackout, I am working on sponsorships and all of a sudden they are coming in...if you build it they will come! At home, I am working on enjoying this summer with my girls as much as possible but we have all been going in different directions. I am hoping the next few weeks will allow us some pool time together...a trip to the beach and some blueberry picking...Can I just get one more day like in the pic above? My heart :/
What I'm Excited About
Seeing Diana cheer at Merrimack! Can't wait for some college football games #GOMACK
What I'm Watching/Reading
Friends? I will say it again. Go watch "Toxic Love Story" -the documentary on Netflix then come back here and tell me what you think...I am watching it a 2nd time as Rob watches it for the first time...just crazy!
That's it for now outside of the news.
I actually squeezed in two books for the month of July.
First was another thriller by Frieda McFadden called "The Divorce"...I couldn't stop reading. SOOO good...one of her better ones I think...you just can't help to feel frustrated constantly and then of course, it had not one but two twists which she is famous for!
Naomi was living the quintessential love story. Boy meets girl.
They fall in love, get married, buy a dream house, start a family...
Then—he kicks her out, hires the city’s best divorce lawyers, drains their accounts, and takes up with a 20-something.
It’s
a brutal end to the story. Naomi should accept defeat: move into a
dingy apartment, get back into the workforce, and piece together the
shattered remains of her life.
Except, why should she?
Instead,
Naomi fixates on her husband’s new girlfriend. What begins as cynical
curiosity soon twists into obsession—and then into something far darker.
As Naomi uncovers secrets she never imagined, she realizes her own life
may be in danger.
But if it keeps her perfect family intact, isn’t it worth it?
Next was Emily Giffin's new novel
"Love You More"
A Love Story I just couldn't quit...oh this is one of her best ever too!
Billie has built the perfect life. Her medical practice in New
York City is thriving, and she’s finally found the right partner in Dean
after years spent trying to move on from her high-school sweetheart,
Mick. Their young love had been intense and true, but distance and
ambition pulled them apart when she left Wisconsin for medical school.
Then
one morning, just after she’s accepted Dean’s romantic marriage
proposal, Billie’s phone rings. It’s Mick—calling for the first time in
nearly a decade. His news is urgent and in a moment, everything changes.
As
Billie boards a plane back to Wisconsin, her past comes rushing in—her
hometown friendships, the love she and Mick shared, and the choices that
shaped them all. What awaits her is a reckoning with what she’s lost,
what she’s built, and what she still wants.
What I'm Listening To
Our Summer 2026 Playlist
It has songs like: Chicken Fried (Zac Brown Band), These Are My People (Rodney Atkins), Pound The Alarm (Nicki Minaj), I Knew It I Knew You (Taylor Swift- from the Toy Story Movie), Fever Dream (Alex Warren), and Choosin' Texas (Ella Langley)
What I'm Wearing
Little Business
Little Workout
Little Grad Fits
What I'm Doing This Weekend
Attending our last grad party of the season and hopefully making a trip to the beach!
What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month
Attending our first Merrimack College Football Game and Enjoying the rest of the summer beforehand!
What Else Is New?
I think I covered it all!
Favorite Recent Amazon Purchase
These dishes HERE We were so overdue! We LOVE them!
So...what's up with YOU?




























































8 comments:
All the food looks delicious but especially the Pulled Chicken Sliders!!
Oh wow! Well done to the girls both being in Matilda.
It sounds like you have had a busy month filled with good things.
So much good stuff in your neck of the woods!! Great recap of what's been going on- so exciting about the TT content. Good luck with that! I keep forgetting to look you up on there when Alyssa is around (she has an account (of course!) but I don't). Your social events all look like a blast! You are looking good and I know you're enjoying all the special moments before things change. Things will still be GOOD- just different :).
They were a hit Kim- thank God- ha! Thanks for your kind words as always :)
Thank you Maria! I know- I am bracing myself for the change- I am not good with change but I am trying to keep an open mind and when I truly stop and think, I only feel excitement for Diana!
Wow, wow, wow! What a fabulous month. I am in complete denial that drop off is 3 weeks from tomorrow and just keep pushing that thought of out my head. I'm not dreading it but gosh I am so much more nervous for him than I ever was for Alec... not that I'm truly worried for him but Alec was just so darn confident and already knew a handful of people at Johnson & Wales that he was eager to move in while I know Evan is quite nervous and anxious and probably (I HOPE?!) a bit excited too. By the way I LOVE that black dress and that white pant/pink top outfit is super cute on you too.
I love your new dishes! So modern and clean looking! I enjoyed seeing all your fun from the month, and especially the look back at the Matilda musical. One of my faves of all time!
Awww thinking of you Mama! It still amazes me how siblings can be so different Joanne. Thank you :)
I feel like the dishes are making my meals look more delish Tanya- ha!
Post a Comment