▼

Friday, October 2, 2026

Friday Favorites (October 2, 2026)

 


 

Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We made it...we made it!  It was a great week...productive at work...on point with exercise and meals...reuniting with my book club...and some great fall weather after all of the rain!  Here are a few faves from our week...

 

 


 Good Eats!

 

Meal planning has been on point...I blame TikTok for making sure I am bringing my A Game with having my recipes organized...

 

Monday

 


 Tuesday


 Wednesday


 Thursday


 

Friday



 I often eat different things than my fam and I especially loved these two dishes this week...

 

Sweet Potato Bowl complete with cottage cheese, avocado, ground beef and onions...yum!

 

and My Ramen Bowl complete with hard boiled eggs and Brussel Sprouts


 

 


 Fall on the Rail Trail

 

Even though I typically go kicking and screaming into fall..even I have to admit that fall is pretty in my favorite place :)

 







 



 


 Book Club #43
 

 
We read "Love You More" by Emily Giffin...Bethany had me pick the book and since I loved it so much I thought everyone else would too...and they did!  She decided to host us at the cutest little shop in town...fairly new..."Windham Gourmet" ....best wine selection...yummy bites and adorable atmosphere...we had a blast catching up and toasting our book club...we are coming up on our 10 year anniversary if you can believe it!
 
 We inserted a couple of friends who weren't there for our group pic (thank you Chatgpt)
 
 








 

My Pal

 

Love the way he watches me work...I will stop once/day and sometimes twice to get a little snuggle in :)

 



 


Short and sweet this week- love you all XO  Have a fabulous weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment