Hi Friends! I am here with our friend Amy for her monthly installment of Currently...this month we're talking about what we're currently Savoring, Wrapping Up, Preparing, Remembering, and Organizing...so let's get to it!
Savoring
The last days of our Family of Four (and Remi) living under this one roof...so bittersweet...looking forward to a special family dinner...just the four of us this weekend
Wrapping Up
Hmmm...not wrapping up/finishing anything right now...really in the throws of all areas of my life...if I can use "wrapping up" in the sense of packing...then I can say I am wrapping up lots of things for college move in for Diana...I'm gonna miss her too Remi :/
and these bags are the top item I would recommend- they fit so much and you can really pack them down!
Preparing
For the big move in....Blackout 2026...hopefully a Fall Rush at Work...all...the...things
Remembering
Summers of Past...
Organizing
Organizing...oh yes...I think it has been a coping mechanism...organizing lots around here...keeps me focused and busy during down time.














8 comments:
Great family and throwback pics! Your girls were adorable then and they’re such beauties now.
For sure the organizing is a coping mechanism. Being sure they have all they need for college is, too. It's our way of dealing.
So special to have some dedicated family of four dinners before she leaves. The bags are key. I love them so much. Pink is great! Everyone has blue!
Sending love and hugs. Enjoy all the family time and the dinner together. I hope the move to college for Diana goes well. What sweet photos of the girls.
Aww thanks Maria as are yours!
So true Amy- the pink ones are so her :)
Thank you Kim XO
Love the family pics and the throwback pics of the girls growing up! I think going into organization mode is a pretty beneficial way to cope with all the changes. Hope all goes well with move-in and that you all enjoy the rest of the summer!
Thank you Kim :)
Post a Comment