What a fun time with your friends!! That mug is so cute!!! Was that a peppermint Bundt cake? It looks so good! I hope you have a great Monday, and rest of your week!
That looks like such a fun weekend! We had a small party at my father in laws yesterday and it was so nice to do something that felt so normal (even if we did have 1/2 the people missing this year).
@Morgan and I am jealous of YOU! I am such a summer girl and love all things warm- appreciate a little snow at Christmas but it could be in the 70's for the rest of the year if you ask me :)
Welcome to The Pink Lady! I'm so happy you're here!
I'm a New England wife, proud mom, recruiter by day, and lifestyle blogger by heart. Here you'll find easy family recipes, favorite finds, faith, travel adventures, celebrations, and all the little moments that make life sweet.
Whether you're looking for tonight's dinner, a great Amazon find, or just stopping by for Friday Favorites, I hope you'll grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile.
I'm so glad you're here!
💗 Holly
8 comments:
How fun to see your friends! It looks like you had a blast!
What a fun time with your friends!! That mug is so cute!!! Was that a peppermint Bundt cake? It looks so good! I hope you have a great Monday, and rest of your week!
That looks like such a fun weekend! We had a small party at my father in laws yesterday and it was so nice to do something that felt so normal (even if we did have 1/2 the people missing this year).
Loved seeing a glimpse into your weekend. The pictures say it all! Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road
The treats and the snow look great! And I love the coffee mug.
It looks like you had the best time this weekend! And snow! I'm a bit jealous. It was 60 degrees here today. I'm ready for a little Winter weather!
@Morgan and I am jealous of YOU! I am such a summer girl and love all things warm- appreciate a little snow at Christmas but it could be in the 70's for the rest of the year if you ask me :)
That is a great weekend!! I love the snowflake ornament! Have a super week!
Post a Comment