Hi Friends and Happy Monday! Sarah and I are so glad you are here! If you chatted about your weekends, grab our graphic above and link back up with us below. C'mon...it'll be fun!
Here is what our little weekend looked like...
Friday
Rob, Papa and Eva took off in the afternoon for Vermont. They were headed to Eva's hockey tournament with her girls' team. I worked
I was running solo...with Remi of course :)
I had some besties over for apps and wine and we had a great night relaxing and catching up!
Saturday
I was up bright and early. I picked up a bag of things from a friend's house and then I was off to North Andover. I picked up my girl and we went for a Starbucks date and a drive around! My heart was happy :)
We even drove by the house I grew up in, in Andover....ahhhh nostalgia :/
We had a great time catching up. I dropped her back at school, headed home to feed Remi then headed up to the high school for the home opener football game. Lea had her fat head of Brooks ready to go...we took some silly pics :)
Windham beat Alverine...it was a great game!
After that, I went home to relax for a bit then fed Remi and headed over to Red's to meet with Tina and Misty for dinner and catch up- it had been WAY too long!
I crashed hard! (with Remi of course)
Sunday
I was up bright and early. I then headed over to Letizio Tower for our 2026 Windham Blackout Opening Ceremony! It is officially here!
The Flag Raising (including the Pediatric Cancer Flag). They will also be lighting up the tower in GOLD each night for the month of September
Hayden sang The National Anthem for Us and did a beautiful job
After that, I headed to Walmart to pick up the annual mums we have with us all week
Then I got the grocery shopping done and ordered pizza to be delivered to our volunteers during tee shirt distribution tomorrow.
I got home to unload everything and the rest of the fam got home too. I made us ramen bowls for lunch...
Then I got organized for the week and then enjoyed a nap- woohoo!
Last night, I got to see Eva's Hockey Game with her Co-Ed Team
and finished the weekend watching Patrick Clancy on 60 Minutes. Anyone else watch? It was heart wrenching :(
























What a fun and full weekend! Love that you got to see Diana- so she goes to school in the town where you grew up? How neat that the home team won in football. Your catch up with friends sounds great and soul filling. So it's Black-Out week? You will be busier than usual for sure!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Maria. She goes to school in the town next to the one I grew up in :) It was great to spend time with friends for sure- yes! This is Blackout Week!
DeleteI'm glad you had such a great weekend! I'm sure it was a little fun to be alone for the weekend and to have all that time to catch up with friends. I know you're excited for Blackout season! Those ramen bowls look delicious. Happy Monday, friend!
ReplyDeleteI treasured that alone time Jen :)
DeleteI didn't watch the Clancy interview. That story is just too awful to comprehend. Those sweet babies... it breaks my heart. Looks like you had a good weekend and some nice friend time. I haven't bought any mums as I feel like they'd literally cook right now. Still so hot here, but hopefully cooling down this week to something more reasonable. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteIt is such a tragedy Joyce. Wishing you some cooler temps!
DeleteWhat a full weekend! The time with Diana is so special! It's better than you thought, right? Congrats on starting your blackout and getting that accomplished. Lots of fun with friends this weekend!
ReplyDeleteit is Amy- it really is :)
DeleteWhat a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to have that time with your friends and Diana! It looks like you had a great time at the game! It looks like the Blackout Opening Ceremony went well.
It really did Kim- thanks!
DeleteYou all enjoyed a fun, jam packed weekend! Best wishes to Eva on her hocky season. Diana looks very happy as a college student.
ReplyDeleteThank you Pat!
DeleteYou have a great group of friends! Looks like a fun weekend.
ReplyDeleteIt was- thanks Mandy :)
DeleteIt looks like such a fun and busy weekend! Those mums are beautiful! I'm so thankful its Mum time, fall is the best! I'm glad you got to see your girl for awhile, I know that made your whole week :) Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteIt really did- thank you Stacy :)
DeleteHow fun to have time with friends, your girls, yourself and family.
ReplyDeleteI made sure to surround myself with my people this weekend Marilyn :)
DeleteWhat a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteIt was Heather- hope yours was wonderful!
DeleteHow wonderful that you got to see D over the weekend. That anthem performance was amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tanya! I could watch it a hundred times- ha! :)
DeleteWhat an amazing weekend! How awesome that you got to see Diana. Your time with friends looks amazing as well. I have a couple of mums, but I'm ready for more...hopefully within the next week or so. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteIt was a great weekend Jen- my heart was happy :)
DeleteThat sounds like such a fun and busy weekend!
ReplyDeleteIt really was Joanne :)
DeleteThinking of you as Blackout Week continues! I'm sure it will be another roaring success!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you Laura- we are in the thick of it! :)
Delete