First things first...Happy Anniversary Robby B! It is 22 years today- woohoo! Looking forward to relaxing together and walking around Tuscan Village tonight....in the meantime...here are a few of my fave pics of us over the years...
and now...some faves from our week...I am going with the theme of "Sweet Summer Bliss"
Limelights
Tis the season...and they make me so happy
Daily Staples
They scream summah don't they? ;)
Floating




























Happy anniversary! What a fabulous haul of peaches.
ReplyDeleteThank you Joanne!
DeleteHappy Anniversary! Great pictures of your guys throughout the years. His son looks just like your husband in the picture of your husband in the salmon colored shirt. Those peaches look wonderful- you will have a ball looking at recipes to make with them :). Pool time looks so fun; I hope you have plenty of hot weather left to enjoy everything that says summah to you :).
ReplyDeleteThey do look alot alike Maria :) I am hoping for this heat to last through October- ha!
DeleteHappy anniversary! I love all the photos. I bet you were the best stepmom to the kids. How fun to have older kids now, too.
ReplyDeleteI really want to say "B's love a summah!" from Real Housewives of Rhode Island. So funny! I am hoping to have a few more pool days and boat days before it's all said and done. I hope you get lots more pool time!
Thanks Amy! :)
DeleteHappy anniversary to you and Robby B! Wonderful photos!
ReplyDeleteThose flowers are so pretty and yay to the pool time! Those peaches look so good, they are such a summer fruit!
Thanks Kim! I have to use up the rest of the peaches this week. It looks like Joyce shared a dessert recipe with me so I hope I can make it happen :)
DeleteIf you like lemon bars, these peach bars are yummy: https://recipeshomely.com/heavenly-summer-peach-bars/. You were such a pretty bride...Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteYou're the best Joyce- I am going to try to make this happen this week!
DeleteI love peach season so much! Happy Anniversary to you! What a beautiful legacy of love you've built together!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you so much Laura!
DeleteHappy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tanya!
DeleteHappy anniversary! We've enjoyed peaches this summer quite a few times which isn't something we usually buy. Your float time looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteThey are such a summer staple right Jen? :)
DeleteHappy anniversary. Love the images showing the most important milestone in you and your husband lives. Wishing you many more to come :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Anna!
DeleteHappy Anniversary!! Oh, I love peaches!! They make me think of summers when I was younger and peeling them with my Nanny. And, I love a tea! I hope you had an amazing weekend!
ReplyDeleteAww so glad Ali- I love them too - a summer staple for sure!
Delete