*If you're answering today from the southern hemisphere feel free to sub spring for the word fall.
It is starting to feel like fall with temps in the 60's during the day...I prefer summer weather....70's...80's...even sometimes 90's...not a fan of the humidity but love the sun and heat. Anyway, I digress...back to fall...seeing pumpkins everywhere lets me know it is fall!
2. What's a small daily task or chore that always seems to fall through the cracks when your schedule gets busy?
Me in my dream closet thanks to Poppy ;) ha ha!!
Putting clothes away...when I get busy, I end up letting them pile up on a chair in our bedroom...even though that annoys me...sometimes I just crawl into bed when I have been super busy and am wiped out
3. What's something you're falling for lately?
Tik Tok I guess....my favorite videos surround Frenchies...College Life...Working Mamas...Cooking Mamas and such...and Diana calls me a "microinfluencer" now that I have surpassed 1,000 followers and have been receiving endorsement deals
4. Pumpkin is a popular flavor this time of year. Are you a fan? What's your favorite pumpkin flavored food or beverage?
Yes I enjoy pumpkin in both sweet and savory dishes. My favorite pumpkin flavored foods include my friend Beth Ann's Pumpkin Bars and I also enjoy Pumpkin Chili, Pumpkin Hummus and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins/Cookies
5.What's something you wish would never change? Explain.
The seasons here in New England...I know many will disagree...I like three out of the four seasons so that's not bad but I wish we didn't have winter...I wish summer weather would last all year long here
6. Insert your own random thought here.
My friend Misty got me a collection of "Affirmation Cards For A Badass" and I am reading one a day...I LOVE them...perfect for me...here is one example ;) and so very true! Along with these, she gifted me the ingredients to make my fave cocktail- an Aperol Spritz- love when my friends just know me!





Your favorite weather lasting year long is a good answer for question five! Your weather sounds like ours right now- very fall like. Pumpkin bars sound yummy- I think I'll look up a recipe :).
ReplyDeleteYes Maria- it sounds like very similar weather!
DeleteI'm with you! Summer forever! But you know what? I bet if we lived somewhere without winter, we wouldn't appreciate summer as much! I'm feeling the same way as you about the end of summer, but I'm looking for ways to embrace fall this year and try to really enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteYou are so right Suzanne!
DeleteWhat a pretty post box! It is starting to feel like fall here and I am liking it.
ReplyDeleteYep! I said the same for question 2! I have a pile on the dining room table which need putting away, I must do it later.
Those affirmations cards sound fab!
So funny Kim! I am enjoying these cards for sure :)
DeleteI'm pretty sure I'd be content with just 3 seasons too... and maybe the occasional covering of snow that makes everything looks pretty but then melts by lunch so I don't have to actually deal with it.
ReplyDeleteYes perfectly stated- I completely agree Joanne
DeleteWell, I love these affirmation cards! We have temps in the low 80's this week and it is glorious. I think would enjoy summer more if I lived in the Northeast/Northwest, Michigan or Minnesota!
ReplyDeleteI would love 80's all year long Marilyn! :)
DeleteI complain a lot about the summer heat here in Texas, but October through May is pretty awesome with the weather here. Way to go with the tiktok!!
ReplyDeleteI would take Texas weather any day Tanya!
Delete