and....
Let's share some faves from our week...
Cheer Camp!
Diana was at her first NCA College Cheer Camp this week! I brought her to a fellow cheerleader's/new friend's house in Danvers first thing Tuesday and she was able to ride along with new cheer friends to Bryant University in RI. She had a blast and we loved following along on IG!
MEMEs
Adorable right? I just love costume jewelry :) Another Tiktok win!
Throw Backs!
As we are preparing for Zach and Zoe's wedding, we have been pulling some old photos for them...just love going down memory lane!
Easter 2004
Amazon Faves
Silver Honey Hot Spot Treatment
In addition to helping to hit my protein goals, these bars provide 5 grams of fiber per serving too. I am diligent about tracking protein and fiber and these do the trick!
I have probably bought this one over 100 times!
Our Pottery Barns were really beat up so it was time for a refresh and a much more affordable option! These do the trick and are so much more comfortable
A Must-Have for Diana's Dorm Room and snagged during Prime Days. If you want to see our full dorm hauls, find me and follow along at "Holly Helps Mamas" on Tiktok...I have three videos to show you everything we got...hope to help some Mamas out!
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This doesn't cost you anything extra and helps support The Pink Lady. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Girl Time
I got to see friends two nights in a row this week!
Wednesday night I got to catch up with Lynn and Nicki. The three of us are getting ready to send our girls to Middle School- pray for us- ha! We had some laughs and caught up- always love hearing that other moms are going through the same things and emotions as me. It is free therapy! We enjoyed dinner and cocktails at Figaro's- yum!
and last night it was all about Bethany and Shannon. We had so much catching up to do and it was so good for the soul!
That's a wrap! Have a wonderful weekend friends!





























What a great week! Love the cheer pics!! It looks like everything is gong so well there. Your ring stack- goals!! Are you new to being an Amazon affiliate? I will click your links so you get a commission. :). Great throw back pics. Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI am happy she is getting to know some people before school even starts Maria! You are the best- I am new to the program- seeing how it all works- thank you so much!
DeleteSo glad she had a fun camp experience. Seems like she has made fast friends! I am intrigued about a self tanner spray. I was recently wondering what my tan plan would be as I lose my natural summer tan. Lol.
ReplyDeleteAmy this spray is the best- helps to make the tan last!
DeleteThe cheer camp looks fantastic for Diana and the other girls and those rings are beautiful! Fantastic throwback photos!
ReplyDeleteI went to yearbook camp at Bryant University; it's such a lovely campus! Looks like Diana had a whole lot of fun.
ReplyDelete