Friday, September 11, 2026

Friday Favorites (September 11, 2026)

 


 and now on to our favorites from our week...

 


 

 

 

Meal Planning

 

I always bring my A game in September especially....anyway...here is what our delicious week looked like...Rob and Eva were on their own on Wed and Thursday nights as I was out for both- eek!  They thought my meals were winners though so mission accomplished
 


 

 


 


 


 Tonight is Friday Night Pizza Night FTW!

 

 I also shared this recipe on Tik Tok last week..here it is in case you are in the mood for something sweet!


 

 

 


 Nucielle Jewelry!

 


Oh I love it already.  This is my first Tik Tok affiliate sponsorship.  They sent me some beautiful pieces and are offering a generous discount if you use my code!  50% off- wow.  Website is nucielle.com and the code for the discount is HOLLYBRETON.  Disclaimer:  I will receive a small commission from any purchases with my code!

 

 


  Their pieces are just classy- classic- affordable and just beautiful!

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Another Birthday Celebration

 


 

Our friends took us September babies out to Capital Grille this week for a birthday dinner celebration.  It was fabulous.  We took part in their "Wine and Wagyu" event.  You got to choose from a selection of burgers and a glass of wine for $38.  Unreal deal and oh so delish.  The burgers came with fries too and of course, we upgraded to truffle fries ;)

 


 

 and they surprised us with the most delish desserts too!

 


 

 

 

 

 


 

 Cotton Candy Sky

 

I observed a beautiful sunrise on my way to the gym one morning this week...had to snap a pic!

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 Back Again

 


I was picking up Eva from Cross Country Practice on Tuesday....and had to snap a pic...I thought to myself...I can't believe I am back here again...for the fifth time/fifth kid...the Middle School...holding onto these ordinary days...I know they don't last and my heart is aching all the time now so there's that...just a privilege getting to raise these girls I tell ya

 

 

 

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

 

  

10 comments:

  1. Your meals all look so good! I need to make those recipe cards bigger and try them- I have tried many enchiladas recipes and am still looking for "the one." Congrats on getting jewelry sent to you!! How fun! The pieces are pretty- I hope you get lots of commission money. Your birthday meal out looks so good- what a fun promotion by the restaurant. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! Hope your weekend is fabulous!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the recipe ideas! Looks like some great ones to add to my rotation! The birthday celebration meal looks delicious! I hope you all have an amazing weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll definitely be trying your general's chicken recipe as that is one of my husband's favorite dishes and your version sounds so nice and easy. That looks like a fabulous birthday celebration dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing at meal planning! I love the recipe cards that go with it and yum to those Peach Cobbler Bars! That jewellery is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The recipes look delish. I love your updated blog...so cute! The birthday dinner looks delish. I hope you all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete