I am not a big fan of flying. I used to hate it though, so I have come a long way. I don't let my anxiety or fear get in the way anymore. I love the adventure of it all and exploring new places and favorite destinations with my people. I have never been to either area.
2. In what area of your life do you tend to 'wing it'? Is this an area you should be winging?
I would say this area- my blog. I know many people plan out their posts and populate a calendar with planned content. I tend to wing it. I have ideas and a plan in my head and then just wing it most of the time. I am being more calculated with my TikTok account because Eva is making me and I am enjoying that and learning about the strategy of it all as I increase my reach and work toward our goal of going viral.
3. A favorite book, song, or movie that relates to flight in some way?
On Eagles' Wings- one of my favorite Catholic songs of all time...I used to sing the fourth verse as a solo in mass when my Dad and I were in the Folk Group at St. Robert's :)
4. Soft serve, gelato, sherbet, frozen yogurt, or good old fashioned ice cream...what's your pleasure? Your favorite flavor? How often do you indulge?
Like it all, especially in the summer but my absolute fave is gelato...especially in Rome :) Anyway, I have indulged a little too much in ice cream this summer...I have ended up skipping a meal or two and replacing it/them with a sweet treat...it is also another excuse to drive around with my girls and enjoy a treat together
5. I never get tired of______________________.
Time With My Little Family
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Today's The Day ....we move Diana to college...happy to receive any of your prayers and virtual hugs :/







I hope move in goes well!! We're packing up clothing/toiletries today as move in day is tomorrow for Evan. The closer it gets the more nervous I get! We've been doing the same thing summer replacing quite a few meals with ice cream/frozen treats instead... and both my husband and I were joking earlier this week that we can't understand why we haven't lost any weight. But I know in another couple of weeks all our favorite stands will close up for the season so we're just enjoying it while we can.
ReplyDeleteThank you Joanne- wishing you much success getting Evan moved in too!
DeleteAwwww, will be sending hugs and thinking about you today. You've got this! It will be hard but you will be OK, I promise. I hope everything goes smoothly today and you can keep the tears at bay until the drive home (assuming you're not driving...). I am the same way about blogging. I typically do the same link ups but I don't plan ahead for posts.
ReplyDeleteThank you Maria- I am driving one of the cars but I am going to breathe- ha!
DeleteThinking of you as you move Diana in. I know she's going to do amazing!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ali XO
DeleteI loved all of your answers! I don't love flying either, as I mentioned in my own post, but I don't let it stop me from going. I usually fly twice a year, or I have been for the last few years anyway. I'll be flying three times this year...twice to Colorado, and once to NYC for my 50th!
ReplyDeleteOh, friend. My heart, prayers, and virtual hugs are with you even now as I write this. You've got this; it's okay to cry! Much love to you, friend.
Aww Jen- thank you so much- you are an angel! I can't wait to follow along with your adventures this year- NYC for your 50th sounds perfect! :)
DeleteI have never been on a plane, I've had the chance but have always turned it down because of anxiety and fear.
ReplyDeleteI plan more of my blog posts now than I used to although some days I am writing posts for the next day the night before. lol
Sending lots of love and hugs! I hope Diana has a great move to college and settles in well. Thinking of you all.
Thank you Kim XO
DeleteI didn't know you liked to sing. It's fun to learn something new about you. I hope today goes smoothly and Diana has a wonderful start to uni life. You might need a gelato stop on the way home.The drop off is hard, but then you'll face forward and enjoy hearing about all the new things she's experiencing. Sending you a hug!
ReplyDeleteThat may be a great idea Joyce- thank you XO
DeletePraying today goes well! You do so well at winging it at the blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you Marilyn XO
DeleteSending you so much love, and so many prayers, today. You can do this and know Diana will shine in college. You've got this. Also, ice cream for supper sounds like an amazing plan :)
ReplyDeleteYou know what Natasha? You are right- sold! Ha! Thank you :)
DeleteSending many blessing on this move in day.
ReplyDeleteThank you XO
DeleteYou’ve got this!! I’ll be thinking about you all day!!
ReplyDeleteThank you XO
DeleteI hope the move-in goes well - sending lots of hugs and prayers!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa!
DeleteI hope move in went smoothly. I saw the IG pictures - sending hugs and love! I used to plan out my blog content, but lately I have been winging it!
ReplyDeleteThank you Tanya!
DeleteI hope that move-in day went so well!!
ReplyDelete