Another grad party this past weekend...I am loving this grad party circuit...it is an excuse to socialize with my favorite Senior Mamas and also get to witness these kids embarking on such exciting adventures. We have one more weekend to celebrate then one by one, these kids are heading off to their respective colleges and next adventures...such a bittersweet time!
2. July 29th is International Day of the Tiger. Besides the wild animal itself, when you hear the word tiger what's the first person-place-thing-whatever that comes to mind?
Tiger Woods= Golf and that infamous voicemail..."Hey...it's Tiger..." ha ha!!
3. The expression 'eye of the tiger' describes someone with intense focus, determination, and the drive to succeed. What area of your life are you currently bringing that kind of energy to?
Work...always...whether it is recruiting or client relationships...I am always pushing for more...yes out of necessity but I have always had that internal drive to succeed and do more!
4. What was the last meal you cooked?
I am writing this first thing Monday morning so it was dinner last night (Sunday) and it was Steak Bites, Tomato and Spinach Pasta and BBQ Green Beans. It was delish and the whole fam loved it which is a win in my book!
5. Describe your July using exactly five words.
Fun- Hot- Emotional- Celebratory- Melancholy
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Still looking for recommendations on blog designers for a blog refresh. I have some initial meetings set up but I am looking for a couple of more comparisons. Who do you know? Who would you recommend?
Thank you friends!






Yours is the first HD answer I read that mentioned Tiger Woods but that is a good one!! Your last cooked meal pic looks amazing as does the description- yum! I don't know anything about blog design. There are still people who do that? It's cool that people do...
ReplyDeleteThere are Maria- they are just hard to get their attention/get them to respond- crazy!
Delete