Happy Friday Friends! First things First! We are giddy with excitement! The Girls' BIG SHOW is tonight! Can't wait to see them on stage...it will be quite emotional for us and we will enjoy every moment :)
I really enjoyed the tales from theater camp that the girls regaled me with...also loved seeing them have so much fun and be so happy- a gift I was grateful to be able to give them :)
and here are some more faves from our week....
Remi's New Toy
I got Remi a new toy- it's a hot dog and he went WILD over it...so flippin' cute!
Diana's Best Life
We have loved witnessing this kid living her best life before she heads off to college. Don't get me wrong! Yes there are lots of get togethers with friends as seen above but we are really proud of her because she has been working hard all summer too- she is a Junior Counselor at Theater Camp AND she works four nights/week at a restaurant...glad she learned the work ethic from us...it will serve her well in life for sure! :)
and this one my hubby sent me...he's so romantic ;)
Heated Yoga
Yessss....feels SO GOOD to be back!! :)
One of my favorite flowers...just started blooming for the first time in our yard...never say never...symbolizes so so much for me....


















Yay for the blue hydrangeas blooming. I would love to have them in my yard but I'm sure the deer would just have a buffet on them.
ReplyDeleteAdrienne we struggle with deer here too which makes this even more of a miracle!
DeleteHappy Friday! Remi’s hot dog toy is adorable, and your blue hydrangea is beautiful. So sorry to hear about your friend's mum. It’s lovely that you were able to be there for her during such a difficult time.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth- quality time is the best medicine for sure :)
DeleteWhat a great week! I love that Diana is living it up before college and that you're all there to support her. I hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend was fabulous Jen!
DeleteI am sure the girls show will be fantastic! Have a great time at the show!
ReplyDeleteAww! Remi really is a cutie and good on Diana for living her best life! She works hard so deserves the fun too!
So sorry about Beth Anne's mom but it sounds like a nice catch up.
Work Hard- Play Hard Kim :)
DeleteI have the same color hydrangea! I miss lettuce! Never thought I would say that! Lol!
ReplyDeleteEddie needs a hot dog!
Amy I feel the same way! Can't wait to enjoy a salad again :/
DeleteI love all your favorites this week but that MEME your husband sent is the BEST!
ReplyDeleteAww he is sweet sometimes Joanne ;)
DeleteThe blue hydrangea ...wow! I like having my blog on blogger, but I know lots have switched to wordpress.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tanya!
DeleteI remember "living it up" the summer before college, but I worked too. I'm sure Diana is making wonderful memories! I'm sorry to hear about your friend's mom...your lunch out looked delish. The hydrangeas are so pretty...my fave. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.
ReplyDeleteI love hydrangeas too and I thought of you this weekend Jen- our limelights are starting to bloom!
Delete